The Story of my Blog Title

Quilt of Dragonflies- My blog is named that for a reason.I am lucky enough to own a genuine Quilt of Dragonflies, which I am sure brings me good dreams when I sleep beneath it. It was given to me by a friend of my mother's, who handmade the entire thing. Color meets pattern in this fantastic piece of artwork which sits on my bed. Brilliant shades of purple, blue, and green intersperse with tie dye dragonflies. I will not hesitate to call it my inspiration.







Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blog Rest

Hello, all! I am just writing to say that there will be a brief blog rest tomorrow and the next day, and I will not be posting. I am going away for a couple days, and I was not planning on bringing my computer, as it would be a bit of a hassle. I promise to be back with stories, pictures, and poems when I return. Thank you for understanding that we all need a bit of a break once in awhile, and I hope you do not mind.

Happy Holidays!

Claire

1 comment:

  1. The poem on the poem of the week page was one we had to memorize for English in 6th grade. I got out of it because I was put in a higher english class, but most of my friends can still recite it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my piece. I am always looking for inspiring words, suggestions, and feelings you got from reading this. Please leave your thoughts here.