The Story of my Blog Title

Quilt of Dragonflies- My blog is named that for a reason.I am lucky enough to own a genuine Quilt of Dragonflies, which I am sure brings me good dreams when I sleep beneath it. It was given to me by a friend of my mother's, who handmade the entire thing. Color meets pattern in this fantastic piece of artwork which sits on my bed. Brilliant shades of purple, blue, and green intersperse with tie dye dragonflies. I will not hesitate to call it my inspiration.







Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter Storm and Julia

This morning, I watched the movie Julie and Julia. I thought it was an amazing movie, and very funny. Julia Child was such an interesting person, and I learned so much about her from this movie. Also, this is a great movie for any true blogger. It really made me feel inspired to have a blog. Thank you to all my followers and to anyone who reads this!

Winter Storm
By Claire

The wind whistling
Moaning in the treetops and
Causing snow to blow

1 comment:

  1. I saw that movie as well, and it was really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my piece. I am always looking for inspiring words, suggestions, and feelings you got from reading this. Please leave your thoughts here.