The Story of my Blog Title

Quilt of Dragonflies- My blog is named that for a reason.I am lucky enough to own a genuine Quilt of Dragonflies, which I am sure brings me good dreams when I sleep beneath it. It was given to me by a friend of my mother's, who handmade the entire thing. Color meets pattern in this fantastic piece of artwork which sits on my bed. Brilliant shades of purple, blue, and green intersperse with tie dye dragonflies. I will not hesitate to call it my inspiration.







Friday, July 29, 2011

Goodbye!

Despite my supercharged mental stamina and devotion to this blog...I am taking a vacation! I am going to a beautiful place that I love with all my heart, but alas, there is no internet. Nevertheless, I will not give up that easily. I promise you, all of my blog readers, that I will be writing a poem every day next week. Then, the week after that, you will all be bombarded with vacation poetry. 

Thank you all for putting up with me, and remember to keep giving me feedback on my poems. Tell me what you like, what you don't like, and what you want to see more of. I am counting on a lot of juicy comments waiting for me when I get back!

Hope everybody's summer is great!
~Claire

1 comment:

  1. where are you going? i will miss your poems. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my piece. I am always looking for inspiring words, suggestions, and feelings you got from reading this. Please leave your thoughts here.