The Story of my Blog Title

Quilt of Dragonflies- My blog is named that for a reason.I am lucky enough to own a genuine Quilt of Dragonflies, which I am sure brings me good dreams when I sleep beneath it. It was given to me by a friend of my mother's, who handmade the entire thing. Color meets pattern in this fantastic piece of artwork which sits on my bed. Brilliant shades of purple, blue, and green intersperse with tie dye dragonflies. I will not hesitate to call it my inspiration.







Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Annabelle and Danny Wise


Now gather round and let me tell
The tale of Danny Wise:
And how his sweet wife Annabelle
Did suck out both his eyes.
And if I tell the story true
And if I tell it clear
There’s not a mortal one of you
Won’t shriek in mortal fear.
It was a day of mourning
When Old Danny was found dead
He didn’t take the warning
When Annabelle grabbed his head
Poor Danny did not stand a chance
Compared to Annabelle
It only took one sultry glance
He was under a spell
And now we mourn an awesome guy
Who had his eyes sucked out
We can only sit and wonder why
Annabelle did act out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my piece. I am always looking for inspiring words, suggestions, and feelings you got from reading this. Please leave your thoughts here.