The Story of my Blog Title

Quilt of Dragonflies- My blog is named that for a reason.I am lucky enough to own a genuine Quilt of Dragonflies, which I am sure brings me good dreams when I sleep beneath it. It was given to me by a friend of my mother's, who handmade the entire thing. Color meets pattern in this fantastic piece of artwork which sits on my bed. Brilliant shades of purple, blue, and green intersperse with tie dye dragonflies. I will not hesitate to call it my inspiration.







Monday, September 19, 2011

Who Am I?

Who am I? faded jeans and t-shirt
young vegetarian and
animal lover.
undecided waiting for an
epiphany
clear and bright
well, I
 try to be
not perfect, I am
an irregular shape
like no other. I try hard
creative and mostly understanding
I crave happily ever after
not just a normal teen
whatsoever
thinking learning achieving failing renewing
I am excited
to be me. alive.
smiling out of dusty picture frames.
I am a child. playful in spirit. in everything.
my roles are increasing
teacher, student, sister, friend
I am strong
and I am weak.
Who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my piece. I am always looking for inspiring words, suggestions, and feelings you got from reading this. Please leave your thoughts here.