The Story of my Blog Title

Quilt of Dragonflies- My blog is named that for a reason.I am lucky enough to own a genuine Quilt of Dragonflies, which I am sure brings me good dreams when I sleep beneath it. It was given to me by a friend of my mother's, who handmade the entire thing. Color meets pattern in this fantastic piece of artwork which sits on my bed. Brilliant shades of purple, blue, and green intersperse with tie dye dragonflies. I will not hesitate to call it my inspiration.







Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chelsea

rise up
                               fight with the team you love
 blue blood blazing
                                                       heart a fire cracker of emotion
                good games
                                                you fly with the blue winged angels of heaven
      bad games
                                     you lie in a sodden puddle on the plastic seat
                                                 wrecked
  griffins
                         soaring high above the field
                                                                            mouths ablaze with cerulean flame
        electricity dances on every fingertip and toe
throat pounding with the thrill and
                                           blurring with the voices of the thousands
         who share you vibrant passion
                                  only few can
share your
   world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading my piece. I am always looking for inspiring words, suggestions, and feelings you got from reading this. Please leave your thoughts here.