The Story of my Blog Title

Quilt of Dragonflies- My blog is named that for a reason.I am lucky enough to own a genuine Quilt of Dragonflies, which I am sure brings me good dreams when I sleep beneath it. It was given to me by a friend of my mother's, who handmade the entire thing. Color meets pattern in this fantastic piece of artwork which sits on my bed. Brilliant shades of purple, blue, and green intersperse with tie dye dragonflies. I will not hesitate to call it my inspiration.







Monday, April 23, 2012

Rainy Day

Today was cold and rainy, and obviously I have been blogging a lot to make up for the miserable weather. This afternoon, I put on my rain boots and trudged around in the garden for a while, because despite the cold, there were some fantastic photo opportunities. I ended up with around 100 (got a little carried away), and here are some of my favorites. Try viewing them larger to catch the water droplets.







1 comment:

  1. Would love to share spring with you! Do you know that "spring" is a German word, too? It means "Jump!" Isn't that a wonderful picture: If you say "Spring", I jump up! I'm dreaming of a world in which we speak one language...not one that passes our lips but our hearts. I'm on an expedition through all times. English and German are Siamese twins! I hope people will soon realize that we all are! It's all about KONY 2012, Claire. Thank you for sharing! I won't stop spreading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading my piece. I am always looking for inspiring words, suggestions, and feelings you got from reading this. Please leave your thoughts here.